Saturday, April 21, 2012

I Love the Whole World



This TV ad for the Discovery Channel is an adaption of an old campfire song.

Here are the lyrics that someone has transcribed.

I love the mountains
I love the great clear skies
I love big bridges
I love how great whites fly
I love the whole world and all its sights and sounds
boombiada boombiada boombiada boombiada boombiada
I love the ocean
I love real dirty things
I love to go fast
I love Egyptian kings
I love the whole world and all its craziness
boombiada "" "" ""
I love tornadoes
I love arachnids
I love hot magma
I love the giant squid
I love the whole world its such a brilliant place
boombiada '''''''' (forever)

(from a link on Adfreak)



Update
The original video disappeared, the new one is twice as long. The lyrics above now only apply to the first half of the video.

No comments: