Thursday, July 07, 2005

Arab Moslem Terrorists strike again


Arab Moslem Terrorists strike again, probably, against people whose primary crime is not being Arab Moslem Terrorists. There is nothing we can do to satisfy demands that we also turn into Arab Moslem Terrorists. One demands of AMTs is the return of Caliphate and the extension of the Caliphate accross the entire world. Maybe then they will be happy. It like being held hostage by a kidnapper and the ransom demand is your slavery.

The photo is from the BBC website, I only got notice of the blast from Boingboing. Before then I was trying to connect to BBC Radio 4, and was failing even to get the BBC site. I thought I had technical problems because early this week I was having long involved conversations with my ISP's technical support. I had to connect my modem direct to a phone a wait while it was tuned. They had to thottle back the modem to 80% of peak, because my distance from an exchange.

No comments: