Tuesday, September 04, 2012

How Criminals Die of Natural Causes

Coroner: These two men died of natural causes.
Police: What do you mean? They were both shot.
Coroner: Yes, natural to their line of work.

Joke left by RunningMacon in

It's sad that the 90% bad ones make the other 10% look bad.
comment by "John" in 

No comments: