Friday, September 16, 2005

Nuclear Battery

In Mobile Magazine there is an article from an alternative time line about a Nuclear Battery for laptops. It seems only mildly crazy to me. But I used to have a summer job where I wore a radiation badge. I can almost agree with some the comments from one of the saner characters in the movie Repo Man.
J. Frank Parnell: Ever been to Utah? Ra-di-a-tion. Yes, indeed. You hear the most outrageous lies about it. Half-baked goggle-box do-gooders telling everybody it's bad for you. Pernicious nonsense. Everybody could stand a hundred chest X-rays a year. They ought to have them, too...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Huffington on blogs, journalism, and mainstream media
I've always liked Arianna Huffington. I was never sure exactly what her politics were , but I just ... Recent Posts Talk Talk: Who's on the late night shows tonight (9/15/2005) What's on tonight: Poker, Probst, and poking fun at Hollywood (9/15/2005) Previously on HDBeat (9/15/2005) Guest starring on Veronica Mars: Joss Whedon?
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a hot dog chili recipe site/blog. It pretty much covers recipe related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)