Thursday, September 15, 2005

Machine Gun Ad

I long time ago I came across two documents about machine guns from WWI. The first was a official manual from the British Army about the care, maintenance and handling of the .303 Lewis water cooled machine gun. The It was stamped for official use only.The secound was a advertising flier from an American maker of machine guns. The advertising flier from the American arms maker had a picture and address of its factory. At the time I thought it was like a bad joke of enterprising Americans.

Today I came across a machine gun ad in IFilm from Dillon Aero (a maker of gatlings). I'm impressed as the helicopter flies above a long line of cars and blows them up. Like the Highway of Death in Gulf War I. Remember that quote from a door gunner in a Vietnam movie, "If they run they're VC, if they don't run they're well disciplined VC". Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Around the Nation
Ford Motor Co., the world's No. 3 automaker, may close more plants after a 2002 plan to cut costs failed to end losses in North America, Ford President James Padilla said.
What a great blog you got here! Bookmarking it is definitely must!

I have a business finance site/blog. It pretty much covers business finance related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)